VINTAGE HILLS DIVISION V HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
CC&R ENFORCEMENT POLICY
Effective August 1, 2007
Owners and occupants in violation of the provisions of the Vintage Hills Division V Homeowners’ Association (VHDVHOA) Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, By-Laws, or other rules or regulations and amendments thereto, as adopted by the Board of Directors of the VHDVHOA, will be subject to the following process to enforce compliance:
- Owners who are in violation of the above provisions will be issued a courtesy written letter explaining the violation and a remedy to cure the violation.
- Owners who continue to be in violation of the above provisions after thirty (30) days from the date of the courtesy letter will be issued a formal written notice of violation (First Recorded Notice).
- In the event a violation is not remedied within thirty (30) days from the date of the First Recorded Notice, Owners will be notified in writing that a fine in the sum of One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150.00) has been assessed, and that an equal sum shall be assessed each thirty (30) day period thereafter until the violation is rectified (Notification of Fine).
- If the violation is not remedied within ninety (90) days from the date of the First Recorded Notice, the Board, at its discretion and at the sole expense of the Owner, may remedy the violation by any means allowable under the law.
- Should the Owner receive an additional notice for violation of the same Article and Section within a twelve (12) month period from the date of the First Recorded Notice, the Owner shall be immediately subject to an additional fine of One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150.00), and an equal sum shall be assessed each thirty (30) day period thereafter until the violation is rectified.
- These fine(s) shall be in addition to other penalties, charges, fee, attorney and court costs, or for reimbursement or other such expenses as may be incurred by the Board to secure collections associated with a violation.